And just like that, summer is coming to a close. June starts in her new classroom today. She just started at the center she's at in May, so all of the other kids in the room were already established with that teacher. I'm glad June gets to move to the new room with the other kids she already knows. I can't wait to see how much she learns and grows this coming year with the new teacher.
Here's what we've been up to this past week.
 |
Little Miss decided sucking her big toe would be a good way to entertain herself in the car the other day. Yuck!
|
 |
| Last week was theme week at June's school. I made her a t-shirt for superhero/princess day. |
 |
June's cape for superhero/princess day. I think she only wore it in the parking lot for this picture. Oh, well. There's always dress up at home!
|
 |
| "I want a flower for me and a flower for daddy!" (I already had my hands full with a bunch of glads for myself.) Early Saturday morning trip to the Iowa City Farmer's Market. |
 |
| "Mom, will you help me make a burrow?" |
 |
The garage is a good place to practice steering :)
|
 |
| June started in a new classroom today. I know she will grow and learn so much this year. We're excited for her to get started with her new teacher, Ms. Kristine. |
No comments:
Post a Comment