June turns two in April. How is that even possible? The time is just flying by. We've got a full-fledged toddler on our hands. Opinionated, sweet, strong-willed, funny, and smart. She talks so much now, and has started to repeat almost everything we say. With the exception of swear words. I'm sure that will change soon.
Yesterday morning as we were sitting on the couch having breakfast June looked at me and said, "I want my drink." And at that moment I thought, wow. She's really growing up. And then I made her say "please." :)
This post is mostly to let you all know we are still here, and things are well. And to provide some recent pictures. I've purchased a laptop so I'm hoping that will aid me in posting on the blog more often. I really want it to be a more regular thing. We'll see what happens!
 |
| Finally enough hair for a ponytail :) |
 |
| So many amazing toys, she couldn't figure out where to look |
 |
| Saturday morning coffee date with mama |
 |
| Love her little smirk! |
 |
| Curls <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment