Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Peanut Butter Hair

June gets snacks in the car to help keep her occupied during the commute to daycare.  Today's choice of Ritz peanut butter snack crackers was not a wise one on my part.  I should have known there would be peanut butter everywhere as June currently likes to put food in and take food out of her mouth repeatedly, and prefers licking/sucking on food to just chewing it.

I don't think she actually ate any of the three crackers I handed to her.  Instead she smeared peanut butter in her hair and in doing so pulled out a few of her hairs, which she noticed immediately and then whined about having hair stuck to her hands.  Rubbing the peanut butter in her hair did a surprisingly good job of cleaning off her fingers, haha!  When we got to daycare I used a baby wipe to de-crust her hair.  Thank goodness for Costco and their affordable, industrial-sized boxes of baby wipes.

We will stick to less sticky snack options in the car from now on :)



No comments:

Post a Comment