This post is a few weeks overdue. I apologize for the delay. Life has been hectic in many ways but I need to make time to update this blog. I hope to use it as a way to look back and remember our adventures and also keep track of June's development.
On Saturday, May 16 we had a birthday party with family at my parents house. Meghan and Tony were back from NYC and it was the first time Meghan met June. It was very special to have them both here for that week and so neat to see Meghan with June. We can't wait for their next visit!
I'll do a separate post about June's party prep because I found lots of great ideas on Pinterest that I want to share. Seriously, what did we do before Pinterest?!
The party was special and fun. June got lots of great presents, including some clothes, $ for her education fund, an awesome play kitchen and a beautiful toy chest that my Dad made. My Dad is such a talented man. I made June a smash cake, but she wasn't interested in smashing it. She quickly stuck her fingers in the frosting but did not like the sticky texture and after that would not put her hands near the cake. I think she was weirded out by the huge piece of food on her tray. That, and twenty people standing around staring at her, haha!
Without further ado, here are some pictures from the day.




No comments:
Post a Comment