Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Morning Fun

The appraisal of our current house was this morning and Justin also had an appointment, so we both got some extra time with Junie which was a nice treat.  As usual she was awake bright and early at 5 AM and by 6:00 was acting tired so I put her back in her crib to sleep for an hour.  I gave Justin the monitor and told him I wanted to rest for about 45 minutes.

June had other ideas and protested going back to sleep more than she usually does.  From behind the closed bedroom door I could hear Justin go in to the nursery to get her and then periodic bouts of her yelling in the living room.  I resisted the urge to get out of bed and instead stayed put, eventually falling asleep for about 15 minutes.  Thankfully she settled down for him after about ten minutes.

After I left this morning Justin sent me these.  It's fun to see pictures from when the two of them are hanging out.  Girl cracks me up!  The hair behind her ears is growing out and doesn't want to stay tucked beind them,  and she looks just a little nutty in the second picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment